Friday, July 13, 2007

We're joining the blog bandwagon!

Hey friends and family!
We decided to jump on the blog bandwagon. I've tried to keep up a journal for my two boys to write down cute, funny or memorable things that they've done as well as remember milestones, etc. Well, I have been falling way behind lately and decided to look for a different option. I thought I'd give a blog a try. If I can keep up better on here, then I can use this as their journal. I think I've been slow to try this becuase I feel a lot of pressure to be entertaining or funny, probably because the only other blogs that I read are very much that way. I can't guarantee that, but my kids due entertaining things, so maybe that will be good enough.

So, we're still trying to sell our house. We had another offer (the second one), but it also fell through...as did the first. The traffic from realtors is really slowing down for some reason and it's depressing. We keep reminding ourselves that it will happen in the Lord's time, but it's hard. We never expected to be sitting here still almost 3 months after posting our house. We're just anxious to get closer to Kendall's work and not have to deal with the commute anymore.

My boys are doing great! Sammy turned 2 in May and talks so well! He surprises us everyday with the new things that he says...today he kept coming up and asking, "Hi mommy! How's your day?" Luke is crawling around like crazy and pulling himself up on things. He is a great eater...he'd probably eat all day if he had food in front of him which is why the fact that he's only 4th percentile for weight crazy. We are really trying to "fatten him up" (doctor's orders).

I'll try to keep up on here. Later

4 comments:

Abby Marie said...

nice blog guys! I love its guts.

Adam said...

Hannah, welcome to the universe of blogging. Now that you're a blogger you'll see the world in a new light: colors are brighter, food tastes better, and birds sing a little louder. If you need any blog advice let me know, I am currently operating two, TWO, successful blogs.

Russell said...

Hey, we put some pictures of you guys at:
http://russandbetsy.zenfolio.com/p21189589/

Russell said...

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Hannah!