Friday, September 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Luke!



Today is Luke's 1st Birthday!





I cannot belive how quickly this last year has passed! Our baby is now a year old! I wanted to put pictures to remember his birth and the whole last year.


Born September 28, 2006 at 1:14pm
His Daddy loves him!
Meeting his big brother, Sam!


Getting big...






Here are some of his tricks..

"close your eyes",

"blow kisses" (he sometimes misses his mouth),

reading a book,

"food" in sign language,

and peek a boo!

We love our little Luke! Happy Birthday, bud!

7 comments:

Salem said...

What a cutie!!! It is so crazy how quickly the time passes! It really seems like it was just a few months ago that we were at Liberty Square planning our weddings!!

Lindsi said...

Happy Birthday Luke! I love your hair more than my own. That's a big deal!

Abby Marie said...

I think his hair is a little too wild for a 1 year old. He has the cutest nostrils in the world. Kind of like me :)

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Pretty sure he is stinkin cute..

Betsy said...

I can not believe how much he looks like you!

Andy Porter said...

Happy Birthday Luke!!!I remember when I was one. Good times.
Tell your mom that for your 2nd birthday you want a sister. It's fun not being the youngest.
Love you guys!
Andy

Valerie said...

I had to hide Xander's eyes when I was looking at your blog. He would be jealous of Luke's hair forever.