I know it's been a while since I had a new post, but I don't have a computer at home these days and when I do get to a computer (like right now at my parent's house), I don't have my camera to post pictures. I want to post about my and Kendall's awesome trip to New york City (without kids!), but I will wait until I can put the pics with it.
Anyway, Ashlee Tagged me. I'm not into these things, but I have to agree with Lindsi, that it's hard not to do them. I have decided that I am going to accidently ignore the second rule and not ask anyone else to do it. Here are the rules....
-Write 6 factoids about your self on your blog
-Tag 6 friends and leave comments on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and to go to your blog for full details
1. I had braces in 10th and 11th grade and have retainers that I wear at night like twice a month. Well, about 2 months ago, my top retainer got broken and ever since then I am becoming obsessed that my teeth are slowly coming apart and undoing everything the braces did. Logically, I'm not sure that wearing that retainer for 8 hours twice a month was really doing much, but I can't help but worry. I may have to fork out the dough to get a new one just to keep my peace of mind.
2. I love sandwiches. The more stuff you can load on them, the better. Yum! My mouth is watering.
3. I love naps. Kendall is not a napper (I didn't know non-nappers existed until I met him), but I would take a nap everyday if I could. In fact, I prided myself on my napping abilities when I was at BYU. I napped all over campus in my years there... on wood benches, hard floors, on the grass, right in well traveled hallways, on my desk in class...you name it. My last semester I had a huge credit load and found myself newly pregnant. I spent 99% of my time in the RB, so I ended up renting a locker there and brought a little couch pillow and stuffed it in my locker to pull out for the many between class naps I took that semester. I'm sure people thought that was weird, but it really improved the quality of the nap.
4. Kendall and I watched all 3 seasons of LOST in like a month and half last year. I think that's like 60 something episodes. Our friends bought the first two seasons on DVD. We had never watched LOST at all, but they got us into them and we couldn't stop watching. We bought all the 3rd season episodes from the internet and watched them in two marathon nights with our friends to catch us up to the last 2 episodes of the season that we watched when they aired. It was crazy...a lot of LOST...but, it was fun and we are excited for it to start back up.
5. We will officially move into our new house in 19 days. Yea!
6. 'Hannah' is a palindrome.
7 comments:
Funny--I can hear you right now saying "samwiches". : )
Also, I don't know if you've heard about the writer's strike, but basically if it goes on much longer, there will only be 8 episodes in season 4 of LOST. Lame huh. At least they didn't cancel the season completely like some other shows. I guess the other half of the season will air a year later. I imagine it's more difficult if you watched 60 episodes in two days, and now you have to wait two years. : (
We look foward to visiting your new house in December--if you're there, that is... : )
I've missed you. I pride myself on my napping abilitiies too. :) You knew that though.
You and Betsy have a lot in common. I can't tell you why that's important, but someday it may be.
Oh, and tagging people is like wetting your pants and then trying to convince your friends that it's actually cool and make them do it too so you don't feel so lame. Thank you for not trying to convince us to pee our pants.
Who is this other Adam character? Anyway, I just wanted to mention that nothing bugs me more than walking through the JSB and having to tip-toe around all the people sprawled out on the floor taking naps. This is a public building, people!
I can't believe you were one of those people, Hannah! Seriously- take a look down any hallway in the JSB and it looks like a refugee camp! It's the weirdest thing- who in their right mind would stop in the middle of a crowded hallway, pull up a corner of carpet, and just lay down in front of everyone?! It boggles my mind.
Oh well. More power to you.
"Who is this other Adam character?"
I was wondering the same thing. Two Adams on one blog...so confusing. If only my parents had named me Aloysius or Xerxes, I would stand out better.
Look, adam, I can't deny that I was a campus napper. But, if it makes you feel better about me, I never napped in the JSB. Nor did I ever use the latest issue of the Daily Universe as a blanket, as i saw several people do.
Post a Comment