Wednesday, January 9, 2008

News

I'm pregnant!



This is old news for my family, but we haven't made an open announcement to friends...until now. I am almost 16 weeks and due June 28. Things have been going great and we're super excited to welcome another member to our family!

17 comments:

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

This is fantastic news! Congrats!

Kim said...

Yay! Congrats Hannah and Kendall!

Kathryn Cooper said...

Wow Congratulations! Children are wonderful. Colt and I hope to have a big family.

adamf said...

Hey congrats! I need to get some secret-keeping lessons from you though... I don't know how you do it.

Andy Porter said...

those are such cute ultrasound pics. You can totally see the arms and everything. Usually I can't make out anything. We are so excited to find out the flavor at your next ultrasound. Oh, and since you like Christian Bale you should watch Reign of Fire. He's really good in it. We just watched it last night.

Adam said...

It's really confusing to have two Adam's posting on your blog, but I'll give it a go anyway.

Congrats, Hannah! All the best to the growing Andersen Clan!

adamf said...

Hey adam#2-(or #1, take your pick)-you should put a picture up, preferably not one of a rock, which would make it more confusing...

Page said...

Hey guys! I'm glad you commented on Salem's blog so I could re-discover yours. CONGRATS on baby #3!! So exciting!! My sister lives in Liberty Square, and it's fun to remember the old days. My first memory of Hannah: she and Lindsi busted in my apartment, singing and dancing. It was a blur of body parts and Hannah's very long, think braid flying around. Congrats again!

Ben Porter said...

You're pregnant!? Nobody tells me anything! Just kidding. It's got your forearms!

malibumoons said...

Hey! Congratulations! I will have to tell Nate. So excited for you. Maybe we will come up in the summer. Wow! Your family is growing fast! Kiersch is a handful. I too want a big family though.

Salem said...

Yayyy for the Anderson's!!! That is so exciting...I'm glad you're feeling good!! Congratulations!

stubz said...

HANNAH! you are such a nut! How exciting! I was kinda wondering when that was coming. Man - I am so far behind, if only I were having twins this time around I would be right with ya (nah, maybe I'll stick with what I'm having!). I can't wait to hear what you're having!
-Sarah

Lindsi said...

Wow. Babies look really weird when they are new and inside your stomach still. Weird but wonderful. That last part was added so that nobody judges me. :)

natalie said...

Congrats Kendall and Hannah!!!! I was shocked when Adam told me (it seems that whenever anyone announces that they're pregnant I'm surprised! Even for myself with Liam).
I am sooo excited for all of you! Please let us know what you are having when you find out! Thanks for having us over in December! It was so fun to hang out with you again:)

J & A said...

Hannah! Number 3!!! How exciting! I can't believe it! I'm so happy for you two. Let us know as soon as you know the "flavor" as a past friend said.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to ya both - Quite the baby-makers, aren't ya!
Awesome - see you two on Saturday!

JenSwen said...

Congratulations from the Swendsen family too. Hannah, I really admire you - you are such a good mom and seem to handle the responsibilities of a growing family so well (and calmly!). You are my mom hero.