Wednesday, February 6, 2008

It's a....

...BOY!!!

Watch out world, the Andersen's are adding another boy to their brood! Three boys three and under? That's a lot of 3's and a lot of boys...I need a nap!:)

What a cutie!

The ultrasound shows that he is healthy and developing properly which is, of course, wonderful news. As a matter of fact, we even got a shot to show that he's got his dad's flare for practical jokes...

Mooned ya!
(But, what a cute tush.)

12 comments:

Russell said...

Ummm, the Ander-whiches are having a boy? Kendall, you may want to talk to Hannah about how your name isn't Schlemker anymore but it hasn't yet progressed to Anderson because I know for sure we aren't having a boy.

malibumoons said...

Wow! You are amazing! three boys back to back, o my, I would die! got any ideas for names?

adamf said...

Hey just don't take any more of our boy names ok? : )

My sister has 3 boys as well. Seems once you have two that pretty much settles it for the third one.

Kathryn Cooper said...

Congrats on another boy! I can't believe how crazy ultrasounds are these days.

Salem said...

Wow!! That is so exciting!! They are going to be the best buddies...those pictures are so cute!! It's incredible what ultrasounds can do these days...Congratulations!

Hannah said...

Russell- Do you know how many times I read through this post and never realized I spelled our own last name wrong? How embarassing! Well, it's fixed now.

Andy Porter said...

Congrats you guys!! I'll have to admit I was a teency weency bit disappointed because I already have a box of little girl clothes I was planning on giving to you. It didn't even cross my mind that you might have another boy. I am excited for you. You are great parents and your boys are lucky to have you. If you guys want a break before the newbie is born you can leave your kids with us for a few days and take a little trip. I am serious!!
As for names I would probably just name him either Sam or Luke again because that's what he'll be called most of the time anyway.
Love You!
~Andy

Ben Porter said...

Congrats! But his picture looks more like a michelangelo sketch than an ultasound. See for yourself here.

J & A said...

Congratulations Hannah and Kendall! This one's sure to be CRAZY like you two--mooning people already... When's your official due date?

Valerie said...

Congrats! Man, if you keep having all boys, you could have a basketball team someday. That sounds fun to me!

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

Hannah my pal who was the only other girl who wouldn't swear on the soccer team (that's how I remember you best)! I've recently discovered blogging and I'm happy to find you! (it's Camille Millecam Sorensen by the way) I'm totally adding you. They say boys are going extinct so you should feel pretty good about the fact that you have the ability to save the world! Congrats!

Karrissa Winward said...

Congrats! That is so crazy! Hey, we just made our blog private so if you want to look at it email your email address at karrissa@inpnet.org