Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter!

Easter Festivities

Our ward had a Hoe Down and took these pictures of the families.

Easter Morning...Finding the Easter baskets.

We have carried on the tradition from my family where the Easter Bunny hides your basket and leaves clues that you have to follow to find it.

Sam looking in the microwave for his next clue. Luke finding his next clue in the flowers.


Sunglasses they got in their baskets.

Easter Dinner

with Kendall's parents, stepdad and grandparents at our house.

Playing some cards after dinner.

Luke and Great Grandma Moore. Sam with Grandma Seely and Great
Grandpa Moore (and the car that Grandpa Andersen got him).

Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma and Grandpa Porter's!

Cute Luke finding eggs in the yard.

Sammy showing off his basket and running to find more eggs.

We are so lucky to live close to all the grandparents! How fun to be able to fill the Holiday with tons of family. Kendall thinks this is the way it is for everyone, but I can attest from growing up far away from the extended family, that it is a blessing to be so close!



2 comments:

Andy Porter said...

I think I'm going to start asking Joe's siblings what some of his holiday traditions were growing up. I told Joe we were going to hide the Easter baskets this year(like we've done every year) and he acted like he'd never heard of that before. I had no idea the Easter Bunny used to leave you clues to find your baskets. That sounds like fun.

malibumoons said...

it's so good to see some familar faces. (kendalls family) how fun! looks like easter was quite the celebration at your home. your boys are adorable and Sam is lookin more and more like Kendall.