Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy Birthday to Sam!

Sam turned 3 years old a few weeks ago! We used some points Kendall acrued from his travels and stayed the night in a hotel and did a lot of swimming in the hotel pool.





Both the boys loved it...they're little fish!



We also went to the zoo. It was a long day of swimming and a really crowded zoo. This was Sam about 2 minutes after getting in the car to head home.





Kendall and I got him a little play guitar and microphone which he loves! I got a little video on my camera of him playing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". Sorry it's sideways...that's how I recorded it and I can't figure out how to rotate it (I'm just thinking I'm pretty cool forhaving a video at all).






Sam was excited about it all, but I think he liked singing "Happy Birthday" and blowing out the candles the best. He insisted on having a birthday hat as well.

This is the boys eating their cake and ice cream on the new little table and chairs that Grandma/pa Seely got Sam for his birthday!

.

I can't believe he's already 3!

4 comments:

Andy Porter said...

Happy B-day Sam! Man, I can't believe he's three either. It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun celebrating. I tried to watch the video, but it wouldn't work for me. I'm sure it's very cute though.

malibumoons said...

way fun! they are getting so big! when are you do again?

Valerie said...

I enjoyed watching the video clip side ways. I just don't know how to get this kink out of my neck!

Brent said...

Look at the Sam! Guitar Hero! Next thing you know, he will be wanting a real guitar, or better yet...a drum kit. Happy B-day little guy!

I saw that you guys posted on my lame excuse for a blog. Yet, you still link to me. Yeah! Here's to good friends from the BYUtah. When we finally make it back for a visit, we'll have to play hard cause we have a lot of catching up to do, Andersens!