Sunday, June 1, 2008

Mini Van Fam

Much to Kendall's chagrin, we recently sold one of our cars and bought a mini-van! With baby number three coming just around the corner, we decided our days of cramming the whole family into our tiny little Chevy Cavalier were coming to an end. We got an '04 Nissan Quest and besides it not starting the day after we got it and having to buy a new battery (at least we had a 2 week warranty, so the dealer paid for it) and finding out the CD player doesn't work (after the dealer swore it did and, therefore, gave us $400 to get it fixed)....it's been great! :) We actually really do like it a lot and are still confidant that it was a good purchase and will be something we can have for a while. We have really enjoyed having all the extra space and especially being able to haul things around in the back of it. Yea Minivans!

4 comments:

stubz said...

We are on the same schedule I think! We are a minivan family too now! We beat ya to the battery thing though, ours was dead when we tried to test drive it! So they put a new one in before we bought it. How fun to have a new car!

katers said...

I have to say, I know I'm a nerd, but I LOVE my minivan!!! Like, too much. I'm way excited for you!

Valerie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Valerie said...

Nice to have you in the mini-van club! Ben and I were the same way about having to buy a mini-van. We thought we could somehow get into the SUV club, but we just couldn't bring ourselves to pay so much for one when we could get into the mini-van club for less and it was just as good.

P.S. I deleted the comment above. I made a spelling mistake and it sounded dumb!