We've had this little video on our camera for like 2 1/2 years. It's way too cute to just delete, but I've never known quite what else to do with it. Well, I thought I would give this video thing another try (this time using YouTube) and get this video on the blog. Kendall will hate this, because he hates his voice in it, but it's so cute of little Sam learning to crawl...
Also, this is Luke doing a little showing off on the microphone (Sam can't have all the videos). :)
5 comments:
Oh the little cutie cutesters! Kendall shouldn't be embarassed by his voice because nobody will ever know it's him, they'll just think it's a 10 year old boy pre-puberty. ;)
Oh Kendall. I don't like listening to my recorded voice either. I sound really naaasally. I'm afraid if I ask people, "Is that how I really sound?" they might say yes.
Cute boys! When Sam was a kid he looked just like he does now... And when look was one he looked just like he did when i saw him last week.
I thought I was watching a recent video of Sam crawling around--it took me a minute to realize it was a year or more ago. I love your cute kids.
I think that these were very cute videos. It is funny to see how Sam looks the same today as he did when he was a kid.
Post a Comment