Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summertime!

Our life lately consists of preparing things for the arrival of the baby and working out in the yard. The yard was one of the main things that we loved about this house before we bought it. We still love it, but it is A LOT of work. We spend several nights a week and a big chunk of our Saturdays working on it. We're getting our weeds under control, have flowers and vegetables planted and we're trying hard to keep our grass green.


We put out the boys' little pool last Saturday and they swam while we worked in the yard.

Here I am extremely pregnant (38 weeks) and still out planting the garden and pulling weeds. Kendall told me to frown, but I really do enjoy it for the most part.

We did a fire and made S'mores last Saturday after a long day of work. Fun!

Here's little Luke resting against my big belly.

And just a couple of cute ones that we've taken recently.

I'm hoping the next entry will be a birth announcement...I've got just 8 more days until my due date....he's gotta be coming soon, right? :)

5 comments:

Emily said...

Hannah, that baby is coming so soon! Let us know what we can do to help with your boys or food or anything. We want to help! We've been wanting to have you guys over - Jack can be a stinker in the evenings though. Let's get together soon!

adamf said...

You better keep that grass nice, considering it's probably the best grass I have ever walked on in my entire life. And I've walked on a lot of grass. :)

Abby Marie said...

That is so cute that you guys roasted marshmallows!

The Joe said...

You've got to wait until that perfect moment when the grass lets you know it is ready and then give it what it wants. I knew that old homeowner was full of shhhhure nice things. It is good to hear that others struggle with green things too.

The Pratt Family said...

Hannah, I am SO jealous that your due date is so close! I still have a good 12 weeks left and am already dying from the heat!! Good luck with the new baby! I love seeing pictures of your cute boys.