Wednesday, July 16, 2008

H2O

More summer fun!

Grandpa Andersen took Sam and Luke fishing in a stocked pond near our house that is free for kids. Sam caught 2 fish and they all had a good time.

Here are the boys playing in a slip 'n slide with our neighbor. Luke just kept drinking the water.




For the fourth we went to a really fun party at another neighbor's house. The kids decorated their bikes and wagons and did a sidewalk parade.

Sarah and her kids came up to visit us while they were in Utah. We LOVED having them visit! Sammy has been totally bummed ever since they left. He loves having his cousins to play with.
We went to Bear Lake for a day trip to play on the beach. A little windy, but really fun!


Here are some cute ones with Brigg.

Kendall's most exciting news is... after months of deliberation, we finally decided to get a Wii!

5 comments:

Abby Marie said...

YAY Congratulations on your upcoming Wii! Do you think you'll send out an announcement to celebrate it's arrival? I'm jealous I couldn't come hang out there when Sarah came.

Anonymous said...

Wii's are so much fun Hannah! I have one myself. Love it! Your baby is so cute!

Valerie said...

Sounds like you guys are having so much fun this summer! Your boys are dang cute!

katers said...

Congratulations on your new baby! He is beautiful! Sorry, I'm way behind on the news w/o internet at home. I'm so happy for you, and glad to finally see pictures!

Andy Porter said...

Happy belated B-day Hannah! Sorry I didn't call and talk to you and personally wish you a happy birthday, but I've been hearing rumors that sound like you had a fun day. Looks like you guys have been having an awesome summer. I love that picture of Ellie. It is a really great picture.