My birthday just passed and it was GREAT! I just have to say kudos to Kendall for making my birthday really special this year. I woke up in the morning to the smell of breakfast and the sound of Kendall and my bigger boys downstairs. I was surprised because Kendall is always gone by the time the boys wake up in the morning. Well, he came up with a yummy breakfast in bed, a cool birthday crown from the boys and the awesome news that he had taken the day off work!! I was so surprised, especially because he has been so busy at work. It meant a lot that he would take off a day just for my birthday. He had planned out the whole day...I got to take a bath and get ready at my own speed- including watching some Regis and Kelly while I put on my makeup. He even had a new shirt sitting out for me to wear- which I loved. Then, he told me to pack an overnight bag and we dropped Sam and Luke off with his mom. He took me to a beauty school where I got a hot stone massage, then we checked into a hotel in Salt Lake, went out to dinner and then to a movie. Brigg was with us, of course, but we were still able to sleep in a bit in the morning which was great! We did some shopping, got lunch with some friends and eventually made our way back home. It was SUCH a nice day! Kendall put a lot of planning and thought into it and made it a really great day for me! The best part was that I didn't have a clue about any of it. I have the best husband in the world!
Here's me with my three boys wearing the birthday crown they got me.
And I'm not done...Kendall's dad came over yesterday and made us an amazing dinner for our birthdays (kendall's is in a few days). This is me with a big 'ol lobster tail. Yum! What a great birthday!Here's me with my three boys wearing the birthday crown they got me.


7 comments:
Well done Kendall!
Yeah we were all impressed with Kendall's creativity. I like that picture with you wearing a crown. Brigg looks slightly uncomfortable though.
Good Job Kendall! Now Valerie will have more ammo against me for never doing anything big for her birthday! If everybody could just please not do anything creative for birthdays, I would appreciate it, and wouldn't feel so guilty!
Hannah That is awesome! I am glad it was a great day for you and way to go K-dawg!
Kendall,It's nice to know that there are people out there who know how to celebrate birthdays. Hopefully Ben took some good notes and will learn how to do it right!
"K-dawg"? I was not aware of this nickname... All this time I've been calling him Datsun... what do you think, K-dawg? is that your preferred name? :)
Way to go Kendall! All I've heard lately is, "Did you hear what Kendall did for Hannah's birthday? We're in deep doo-doo. Now we will have to come up with something equally as good.Somebody needs to talk to that boy"
Good job, keep em on their toes.
Post a Comment