Kids grow too fast.
Sammy started Preschool. He loves it. I wanted to get one of those cute "first day of school" pictures, but Sam wouldn't hold still.
Luke has given up his bedtime binky, moved to a toddler bed and then into the other twin bed in Sam's room all in the last week! One night Kendall put him to bed and Luke didn't say anything about needing his binky, so Kendall didn't give him one. It's four days later and I'm still waiting for the big blow up. It's not supposed to be that easy. He transitioned into a "big boy" bed with surprising ease as well. The last two nights he's been in the room with Sam and it's taken a good hour and half for them to stop playing and coming out and finally go to sleep. Here's Luke after he finally decided to go to sleep last night.
And Brigg just changes everyday. He loves to talk and we've gotten a few little giggles out of him the last couple of days as well. So cute! I just love having a baby around!




5 comments:
Time really does go too fast. I remember in high school feeling like my life moved SO SLOWLY. And now, I wish I could slow it down! Your kids are SO cute. I can't believe how big Brigg looks already! And you look ADORABLE! Seriously! How do you look so great??? What's your secret??
So cute. Hey I just wanted to say that I read nie nie too. I can't stop thinking about her either. Do you not want to be her friend?
That's a cute picture of you and Brigg. Hey, I happened to know a pretty good photographer. If I ever get the guts to talk to him like a normal person maybe someday he could take pictures of you.
I want to know who this "photographer" boy is that Abby is referring to.
Hannah your kids are adorable!!! I know you're in logan and we just moved her over the summer. Give me a call if you want to do a playdate sometime:)
veronica cox benson
435-753-1775
Post a Comment