Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!

I have to say that I LOVED Halloween this year! It is just another reason why I love our neighborhood. Everyone was out and about trick-or-treating. The kids were all running from house to house while the parents strolled down the street, stopping to say 'hi' and comment on costumes. The weather was perfect. The neighborhood was alive, everyone out of their houses or greeting people at their doors. When does that ever happen besides Halloween? I have never been a lover of Halloween, but this year changed my mind.

And of course the boys loved it!

I never let Luke see himself in the mirror with the makeup on. I was sure he'd be scared. He was fine with the costume but did not like seeing it glow in the dark.


Luke with one sucker in his mouth and 2 opened in his hand.



Spiderman!


Spiderman and Snow White holding hands.


Luke dragged (drug?) his bag along the ground behind him the whole night. cute. :)

Checking out their spoils at the end of the night.

1 comment:

adamf said...

I love the Spidy costume. Sam looks ripped! :)