One reason why I love this time of year.

Mmmmmmm! Delish!
Just a tip, though...it is apparently too early for ice cream shops to have their Peppermint in. DQ, Arctic Circle, local "Caspers" and that other one on Main Street that I can never remember the name of. We tried them all. But Dreyer's from the freezer at Macey's made into a milkshake at home did not disappoint.
One reason why I do not like this time of year.

3 comments:
Peppermint ice cream makes me smile. One time in high school the boys were all coming up with ice cream to represent each girl. They told me I was peppermint. :)
Mint anything is my downfall. It is so refreshing tasting that I just think that it's good for me so I just keep eating and eating and eating.
Mmmmmm I love that ice cream, I also log eggnog...You should try that flavor!!
Post a Comment