

I obviously let the boys work on their scissors skills with this one. Luke cut off the whole top of his hat and Sam half of the bill. I came in and helped after that to make sure that had a hat left to wear. And here is my latest project. I made a bunch of these magnets out of 2 inch ceramic tiles, cute craft paper sent through my printer and Mod Podge (I love that stuff!). Attach a magnet on the back and viola! The boys helped me glue on the magnets and next we'll gather them up in some clear cellophane, tie them with a bow and deliver them to our friends and neighbors. I also plan on typing the scripture Luke 2:10-11 and attaching it... "And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord." It was a fun project and I keep thinking of other things I want to do with tiles, paper and Mod Podge.
On the fridge..
If anyone is looking for a book to read, I just finished a book called "Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins. I really liked it! I was telling Kendall about it and, in the telling, it doesn't sound good at all. So, I won't tell you the plot because it might scare you away. I thought it was really interesting and made you think and brought up questions about humanity. It also is action packed and hard to put down and even has a little love triangle. Look it up if you're interested.
On the fridge..
If anyone is looking for a book to read, I just finished a book called "Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins. I really liked it! I was telling Kendall about it and, in the telling, it doesn't sound good at all. So, I won't tell you the plot because it might scare you away. I thought it was really interesting and made you think and brought up questions about humanity. It also is action packed and hard to put down and even has a little love triangle. Look it up if you're interested. Brigg's screaming. He had four magical, wonderful nights where he was only up once and now he's back to screaming every couple of hours. Better go check on him...
10 comments:
Hannah, if I had an ounce of your creativity, I would be so proud of myself. Way to go with your "projects"! The scissor skills part of your post made me laugh:) See you guys in a few weeks?
Sorry about the "comment deleted" thing. I was having password difficulties and accidentally posted the same thing twice. :)
Cute crafts...I mean projects :) Hannah!!! Very fun!
I love the magnets! I think mod podge is cool too. I've never used it before, but I see all the things people do with it and am just amazed. It's like duct tape.
I love that idea. I will most likely be stealing it.
Andy- Do! It's cheap too! I made 16 sets for $15. If you already have paper, ribbon and cellophane it will be even cheaper. Also, I like the new layout on Poppy Ginger and I love that new shelf you have now!
You inspire me! I need to do more 'projects' around here.
Way cute crafts. Your boys are stinkin cute. I LOVE Luke's big blue eyes. Looks like you are keeping busy. Don't take the snow for granted. I miss that stuff.
Hannah, it's going to to take like 700 tiles for you to make that scripture. Maybe you should use littler tiles, or maybe put more than one letter on each tile.
Post a Comment