Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Santa

We took the kids to the mall tonight to see Santa. Last year Sam bawled when we attempted this. This year he was some kind of mixture between excited and nervous and really brave. And dang cute.

What does Sam want for Christmas? A Spiderman scooter.


Luke got right up there, but would not look at Santa. He just kept rolling his eyes around, looking at nothing. But he did talk to him. Here's the best part...

What does Luke want for Christmas?

"A scooter with a big button on it that shoots hamburgers." That's a direct quote.

Santa might have his work cut out for him to fulfill that Christmas wish.

7 comments:

adamf said...

Gosh I'll take anything that shoots hamburgers...

Andy Porter said...

Their faces are cracking me up. I'm glad you got those requests recorded! What a funny memory.

Abby Marie said...

ahahahaaha where in the world did Luke get an idea like that? What did Brigg want?

Ashlee said...

Aren't you glad for blogs to be able to record funny little memories like this? Their faces are so funny. Sam has a very Ralphie (a Christmas Story) look on his face.

Valerie said...

I can't get over how cute your boys are. So when I read what Sam wanted, the image from your past blog of him hanging upside down in the van flashed in my mind. Good times.

Lindsi said...

Your sons are huge! I feel like those are imposter children. They can't be yours. I just saw them a few months ago and they were smaller and squishier. Man. Also, scooter that shoots hambugers... that's a smart kid.

Ashley said...

I laughed so hard about the hamburger scooter. Where did he get that idea?!