Friday, January 9, 2009

The last two weeks in fifty words or less (good thing a picture is worth a thousand)....

Sam with Christmas morning glow. Scooters, blocks, puzzles, treats.


Cabin in Cascade.


cousins


Luke at cabin.




Mason's future foretold...so many kids he has to drive around 2 vehicles.



Brigg rolling, scooting, sock in mouth.

Smiling so big he might pop.


Primary binders, switching classes, 24 new Sunbeams.


Last hurrah before back to work...bowling!Black lights.
The end.
(Okay, so that was like 60 words. I tried.)

Blue blankie update (and this doesn't count toward my 50 words!)....the hotel continues to deny having it (I think they're keeping it for themselves). I told Sam that I've been calling and trying to find it and he asked, "Did you call the police?" :) I wish they'd care enough to help. I could use a detective.
I visited several fabric stores around here and called about 6 more. No one has this fabric anymore. But...Kendall found it online! I ordered some and Sam's excited to make "the same one". Maybe we'll just erase these blog posts and try and forget that it's not the original.

1 comment:

Andy Porter said...

Yeah, I figure I just need to toot my own horn every once in a while:) I was just giving Joe a hard time about that on the phone. Thanks for the sweet words today. I was really having a bummer day and you really
helped. I hope you are surviving the new year with Primary. Our president is really stressing out trying to even fit all of the kids in. Sounds like you have similar primary issues in your ward. I'm sure you are doing a great job though.