Ever since I got called into the Primary, I have become very familiar with The Friend. It's so great! I love it. It reminds me that our church is so cool to put something like this together every month for the kids. If you have kids and you don't get The Friend, go here and order it. It's only $8 for the whole year.
And if the magazine itself isn't cool enough, have you ever checked out the Friend online? It's got games, stories from the Friend, stories from the scriptures (audio or video), coloring, printable pages, puzzles...and did you know that you can download any song from the Children's songbook (or Hymn book for that matter) for free? Check it out!
I think the Church probably owes me some money for this advertisement. :)
2 comments:
That's good to know that they have it online. I just need to get on the ball and order it, it's so inexpensive and the kids love it when I get it. I'm sure it's so helpful in your calling. Oh, and by the way, I had to laugh at your comment on my blog. You know that
me tools es su tools-come over anytime.
Thanks for the links to Friend Hannah,
I am totally going to use them. Glad you found my blog, this way even though none of the neighbors see each other in the winter we can stay in touch :)
Post a Comment