Friday, March 27, 2009

Savor

It has snowed atleast three days this week. It got up to 42 degrees today, but I think that's the warmest it's been all week. I'm glad we savored the wonderful weather we had last week. We went on walks everyday. Sam and Luke went in the backyard every chance they got. I pushed Brigg in the swing for the first time. He loved it, of course.

Here is Brigg (even warm enough to be outside in a little romper!) not sure how he feels about the grass. Isn't he getting big?

We went to Bountiful and Salt Lake Friday and Satruday. Here were are in Liberty Park (with 1/2 of the population of Salt Lake - it was SO crowded) on Saturday afternoon. Kendall's good friend, John, came home from Afghanistan and we got to spend some of the afternoon with him and his family.

We stopped in at the Airforce Museum in Roy on the way back home. This is always a big hit with the kids (not to mention FREE). Kendall and I always end up mentioning how HUGE some of these planes are. It's amazing that they could ever get up in the air!



We've definitely missed the warm air and sunshine this week. It looks like it won't be coming back next week either. Oh well. I really do love it here in Logan, so I guess I just have to take the bad with the good. Though, the next time we have to move, I may vote for somewhere that has a lot shorter winter.


PS: don't know how Kendall manages to dodge every picture. Next post I'm determined to have one of him on here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute fam Hannah. Cameron is in Afghanistan now. He will be back in June or July, so not too much longer. Down in Fort Hood, Texas, it's really never a winter. No snow, it gets cold, but not as cold as Utah. Humidity sucks though. I have watched the huge C130 cargo planes take off numerous times and have wondered how they get up in the air myself, and I was always taught by my dad that it takes a lot of jet power and speed. ;) They are still huge though!

Abby Marie said...

I swear the Wright brothers have a picture just like the one of Sam and Luke next to each other in front of the airplane. Your boys are too cute I love them.

Andy Porter said...

I'm glad you got to spend some time outside before the crud came back. I was watching cars slide off the road on Thursday. It was pretty disturbing. Every day that it is cold I feel like we're being cheated out of a nice spring day. Brigg does look so big!! Next time you move, I vote Eagle Mountain!!

The Schofields said...

You and Kendall are such great parents! Pierce's and Dayton's birthdays are coming up too...watch out, the lists get longer and more expensive! Pierce's list included a wii game, a rip stick, and an RC Star Wars flying space craft--all of which range from $50-$90! He's getting Battleship (not the electtonic version), and a Star Wars Transformer--I just hope he's not too dissappointed! Dayton wants everything Pierce wants (maybe just becuase he watns to be like Pierce sooo much!).