Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What a Bo-ring blog! I apologize for the slackin'. I knew it was time when even Kendall sat down today and mentioned it had been forever since I last posted and when Betsy and Russ had three posts since my last one!

The main problem with taking a blogging break is that I feel the need to catch up on what's been going on. I don't think all of you necessarily care. But, I know when Easter rolls around next year, I'm going to ask, "What did we do for Easter last year?" and this blog is what I will turn to for the answer. And so you see why I will follow through with my temptation to catch the blog up on what we've been doing. I will try to make it as painless as possible.

First, there's Conference weekend. I love it.

We set Sam up with a movie during one of the session when the others were napping. Apparently we got him a little too comfy....

In between sessions on Saturday our awesome neighborhood had a little Easter party and egg hunt. We love where we live.


Sam stopped hunting eggs when he spotted the sand table in someone's backyard. I guess that's more fun.
And here's Brigg.

I bet you can't wait to see what we did on Easter weekend!! It's coming...

No comments: