Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Brigg is cracking me up these days. He's SO cute and learning SO much! Everyday he's doing something new! Here's a little about our 11 month old stud...

Brigg loves to read books. He also loves his daddy! He used to only like Mom, but that's changed :(
He loves to growl. It's really cute. He growls at Kendall all the time. It's like a playful thing with them.

He waves goodbye, claps his hands for Pat-a-Cake, shakes his finger when we say "No more monkeys jumping on the bed!", says "Key" (kitty) whenever he sees our cat, Cougar. He also says "Dah" for 'ball'. I know it doesn't sound like it, but he's consistant. He also says "uh-oh" when he drops his binky on purpose.



He learned how to go down the stairs safely a week or two ago. Yea!

He loves his big brothers! Sometimes I will scold Sam and Luke for being too rough with Brigg before I realize that Brigg is laughing and having a good time. He is extremely tolerant and easy going that way.

He likes to pull all the toilet paper off the roll. He likes to rip pages out of books. He likes to eat cat food. And garbage. And anything he can find on the ground. He likes to climb.


I tried for a minute today to get a picture of him walking. He's getting pretty good! I'll give him another week or two before he's given up crawling altogether. This is the best picture I got of him walking today. He was going as fast as he could to get to the camera and was just about to fall. Isn't he funny?

He makes me smile!

3 comments:

adamf said...

That crawl is AWESOME! I've tried to do that, but it is REALLY hard! You have to be in pretty good shape I think.

Has he tried to scale any walls yet?

Julianne said...

Too cute, Hannah! Love the shot of him about to crash into the camera, and I cracked up at the cat food and garbage scavenging. Gotta love what those crawlers can find on the floor!

Carie said...

Hannah! Your boys are adorable. I love Brigg's crawl-walk. And as a side note - I forgot how much I love your laugh too. We all need to get together sometime soon!

Love ya!