Sunday, May 3, 2009

Haircuts

It was time. We've been letting Sam and Luke's hair grow out for a while. It's been fun. I especially liked Luke's long hair. He's got good hair for it. But, as the weather has started to get warmer and they're playing more outside, the long hair needed to go. Their heads would get sweaty and their hair super tangled. We needed something easier and lighter ... so I pulled out the clippers and got to it.



First, we took some pictures though.

Before...





And after...
I didn't get a great after picture of Luke. I'm not sure why.



Sam likes that he can do his hairy "spikey" again. I like that they woke up this morning and I didn't have to fight the tangles with my comb. They woke up and their hair was ready to go. I like that.

3 comments:

adamf said...

When are you going to shave it on the sides, and bleach the rest like Kendall used to do? And make them spend hours blow drying it and stuff...

Cute pictures.

Andy Porter said...

They look really good! I had to laugh at that soccer video. Hey, I'm making dinner for Mother's day. Are you guys planning on coming down for Sunday? If so, we were just going to bring the food over to Northridge park by your parents house at 5:00.

Ashlee said...

Such cute boys! Their faces ooze personality.