Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A hiking we will go....

We love Logan. Especially when it's not winter. I feel like we are constantly finding out about other things to go and do. Last Saturday we went to a place called Denzel Stewart Nature Park. We grabbed some sandwiches from Subway for dinner, the Baby Bjorn (a must!) and headed out. It was a perfect place for a little picnic and hiking around with the kids!

It has a paved trail all around, but also has 2 little trails that lead off into the woods. The boys liked inspecting some bugs they found...

And were glad there was a drinking fountain, since we didn't think to bring water...

Yes, that's Kendall hiding behind the bench to prevent Brigg from falling through the crack...



He wanted to hike along with us. The little walker....


This was the view from the top of one of the nature trails...


I don't remember there being any blue mist, but this picture is proving different....


A little video with a cute song by Luke....

The boys tell us they love to hike! There are a gazillion trails around here we haven't tried out. We're excited to keep exploring Logan this summer! Next stop...the wind caves!

4 comments:

Betsy said...

I definitely want to go to the wind caves--count us in (or just go without us because I'm not sure when we'll get up there next).

malibumoons said...

How fun! You guys are actually doin it with three little ones. We have some awesome trails right outside our house. thanks for reminding me how fun it is to go hiking!

Valerie said...

I didn't know Brigg could walk! Wow he is getting older.

Kathryn Cooper said...

Your boys are so cute! Sarah just told me that you're in my brother's mission. He'll be going to the MTC July 29th then 2 weeks later on to the Ogden mission. If you see an Elder Christensen that's my little bro.