What a cute post! I loved the post about your anniversiary too. It made me tear up. I love it when someone else writes something that is just how I feel but they write it so much better. Thanks!
What a cute post! I loved the post about your anniversiary too. It made me tear up. I love it when someone else writes something that is just how I feel but they write it so much better. Thanks!
6 comments:
I can't believe he is so big! He looks ALOT like you Hannah. Very cute!
What a cute post! I loved the post about your anniversiary too. It made me tear up. I love it when someone else writes something that is just how I feel but they write it so much better. Thanks!
What a cute post! I loved the post about your anniversiary too. It made me tear up. I love it when someone else writes something that is just how I feel but they write it so much better. Thanks!
I did NOT mean for that to post twice. I do that sometimes. Sorry.
Guess it's about time for numero quatro. I love the way you post. He really has a good shot in the worlds cutest kid contest. Happy b-day!!
Yeah.
He's a cute one.
I'm still hesitant about the kids thing.
If they smiled all the time and never made that scrunchy face then I would think about it.
Post a Comment