such cute pics!!!! hannah, i totally LOVE it here!!! it is so pretty!! i haven't experienced every season and everything yet but i told scott i was already okay with the idea of living here for the rest of my life! by the way, there is a girl in my ward that knows your family. but i don't know what her maiden name is but her first name is Sara and she and her sister knew who you guys were as soon as i asked if they knew the porters. haha so fun!
Awesome pictures! Looks like it was a lovely day. Thank heaven's for Sunday no? I haven't been able to read blogs really until today... it was fun catching up on yours!
8 comments:
Does Kendall always have a smirk on his face when he's sleeping, or is that a pretend-to-sleep pose? :)
That is precious.
Adam, we'll never tell...
How come all the pics look dreamy and professional?
such cute pics!!!! hannah, i totally LOVE it here!!! it is so pretty!! i haven't experienced every season and everything yet but i told scott i was already okay with the idea of living here for the rest of my life! by the way, there is a girl in my ward that knows your family. but i don't know what her maiden name is but her first name is Sara and she and her sister knew who you guys were as soon as i asked if they knew the porters. haha so fun!
Nat- I tried out some picture editing. It's amazing how fast and easy it was. I used Paint.net (free download), but I'm still figuring it out.
man....looks like a super fun day. I like how you didn't write anything and just let the pictures explain it. Your boys are super adorable.
Awesome pictures! Looks like it was a lovely day. Thank heaven's for Sunday no? I haven't been able to read blogs really until today... it was fun catching up on yours!
Post a Comment