Monday, July 13, 2009

Lagoooon!

A while back, we were debating back and forth about taking the kids to Disneyland. We finally decided to wait a few more years so that they would atleast be able to remember the experience for more than a week. Instead, we've decided to do a "staycation" around here. As a part of that, we wanted to go to Lagoon. Kendall has fond memories of Lagoon as a youth. Mostly of scoping out girls from the skyride, hiding from weird girls inside the picture booth, working the games in the midway and riding the Puff the Magic dragon ride over and over again(as a teenager). He was really excited to go back and experience it with the kids.

Abby watched Brigg for us. You're a saint, Abby.

Kendall took the day off work and off we went....





The boys did AweSoME! We were there for 5 hours. They walked almost the whole time. No complaints.



There were a kagillion rides for the kids! I had no idea there would be so many.





I'll leave you with a little piece of our experience on the Tilt A Whirl....


Fuuuuuunnnnn!

5 comments:

Salem said...

Oh my word, how fun??!!! I LOVE Lagoon!!!

Ben Porter said...

Hey! I met my qife at Lagoon! I was fully expecting to see Sammy hurl all over Hannah in the video. How disappointing.

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun. I've always wanted to go to lagoon.

Ashlee said...

Oh! Lagoon! One of the many things we wanted to do in UT and didn't get the chance. I went as a kid but we never took the boys. Looks like you had fun!

Betsy said...

I'm going to barf--and it looks like Sam is too!