Sunday, August 9, 2009

Morgan

Every other year we have a Dickson family reunion in Morgan. To be honest, I don't know many of the people that come. It's pretty amazing though....this year we learned that from Reed and Anona Dickson (my grandma's parents), there are 225 decendants. (Is that the right number, Dad?) It's fun to go and see family we really don't see any other time. By far our favorite part of the reunion, though, are the tree swings. There's a couple videos below to show you how cool they are! Whoever figured out how to get those ropes so dang high in those trees, thank you! They are awesome1


Abby with Jared swinging behind...

My dad getting ready to cut some cake...
Mom, Caleb, Betsy and Ron behind....
Ellie, ready for nap....

....and so is Sarah, I guess...

Here are the swing videos...

I believe this one is Russell pushing Sam...

No comments: