Monday, October 26, 2009

My latest project

Here's what I've been working on...

Before


After



Check out the details, today, over at Poppies at Play.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That turned out so nice!!! I love it:) Where did you find it?

R said...

aren't you prego?!?! For me that means taking it easy and naps when I feel like it! Maybe you should try it. :)

Hannah said...

What, Rachel?! I am NOT pregnant! Has Sam been telling you that? You need to take everything he tells you with a grain of salt. Ha ha. I just have to clear that up on here before my family reads it and thinks I'm hiding something from them. Not pregnant, family. Not pregnant.

R said...

no I thought I was on someone else's blog, because she's been doing major home projects, and she is pregers.I thought it was weird that she looked at your same poppy site. Sorry Hannah! Hannah's fam: she's way too skinny to be preggers!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

OOohhhhhH Nice work! I definitely like the after effect!

Ashlee said...

Where did you learn to do these things? I am so very very impressed. Love the way it turned out.

Also... I like your new font and such :) Sorry you're having troubles getting the pictures bigger. Did the s800 thing not work?

ANOTHER also... We live in Savoy which is just on the edge of Champaign/Urbana IL. I was THRILLED to think of you coming here! We are about 3 hours away from Chicago... where is the city of this potential job?

Abby Marie said...

hahahaha Sammy is spreading rumors??? That's too funny. I love that thing, it looks MUCH better than when you got it!

The Schofields said...

Look at you go lady! I bet you're glad you cut the tree down. It did resemble the Whomping Willow in a way. (J/K). I miss your sweet little family! We miss Logan so much! Love the table!