Saturday, October 3, 2009

Number Three

Luke turned 3 last week!
Oh man...he is a cute little boy! I just adore him and loved being able to give him gifts and bake him cupcakes and just celebrate him. We made our way to Orem to celebrate his birthday with my family...had a dinner and lots of time for Luke to play with cousins.

You must know that my voice is loud and horrible in this video. It's embarassing, but I have to post this because I always do, for one. But also, because Luke is so excited as we're singing to him, he can barely stand it. It too cute not to post. And it's proof to Ben and Sarah that we sang to them even when they weren't there.


Happy Birthday, little Luke! Using your favorite line...I love you all the way to heaven!

2 comments:

Ben Porter said...

Thanks Luke for representin' for me and Sarah. And happy (late) birthday to you.

Valerie said...

Thanks Hannah for that! Thanks everyone for remembering Ben-that's so sweet.