Oh the boys loved Halloween!

We started off the week carving pumpkins (OUR pumpkins, I might add. Out of our very own garden). A note for next year.... do not buy a pumpkin carving kit that has the pictures on the paper you can use. I think we learned this last year and then forgot. The pictures are way too hard and the boys get frustrated because they really can't help with any part of it. Next year....ask them what shape they want the eyes, nose and mouth, draw it on with a pencil and cut it out. So much simpler!
But the pumpkins turned out cool this year....


And what they waited and waited for and asked about all week....
Trick or treating!
Sam was a ninja and loved his ninja sword. He also was against taking pictures this night and was making it quite hard to get a good one of him.
Luke was Venom, the black Spiderman. He loved his big muscles.
Brigg was the same bumblebee the other boys were at his age.
Brigg was so cute Trick or Treating I could barely stand it.
Here he is walking to get some candy. Notice the stinger.
And then stopping every few steps to check out what was in there and try to eat a piece or two.
I finally just had to snag his bag and use it to get him moving along a little faster...
Here's the traditional shot showing off their loot. Sam had passed his atitude about pictures onto Luke now and I could. not. get them to just look at me and take a normal picture. So, here you have the best one I could get... they are both stretching out the mini slinkies they found in their candy.
Now, on to Thanksgiving! Except, wait, we have a little trip to Europe on the calendar first:)


6 comments:
You guys are going to Europe?!? Hello, nice how you just slipped that in there.
Wha? Europe! Cool!
Btw, the character on Sam's costume says "shinobu" or "nin"... trans. "to sneak." "ninja" in Japanese means "sneaking person." There's some useless info for you! ;)
When are you going to Europe and can I come too?
Hannah! THey are adorable! Kierscha was a bumble bee too! She flew around stinging people. I am so jeoulous yo are going to Europe? Where to? takin all the kiddos?
What? Europe?!? I'll ignore my jealousy and tell you that your boys are so cute!
So cute! I love you holding Briggs bag in front of him to get him to move. Like a carrot in front of a stubborn mule. His face is so expressive. Love you guys.
Post a Comment