Here we are today....
You can't tell in the picture, but the snow is just dumping down.
We obviously had some good weather because we got our patio table and toys out. Now they're just getting snowed on. I've got flowers on the side of my house that haven't been planted and several vegetables in the garden that I pray are resistant to this crazy weather.
We had more shingles blow off of our roof in the wind...and a shutter. We have a pile of cedar planks in our garage awaiting a good weather opportunity to get to work on finishing our fence. I don't know what I should be wearing or dressing my kids in these days. So, I have a million clothes out and keep thinking....next week will be the time to put all the winter stuff away in boxes.
We're ready, Spring! Let's get with it!


No comments:
Post a Comment