Brigg turned TWO!!
Oh man, we love this kiddo. He's a happy guy. And funny too. He tells the interrupting cow joke like a pro. He also thinks it's funny to call you by the wrong name. He'll say to me, "bye, Sam." and then I'll say, "Bye, Luke" and then he'll laugh and say "Bye, Daddy" and we'll go back and forth like that until he can't think of another thing to say. At that point he'll usually say something like, "Bye, Pee pee." And he thinks that's hilarious too.
He's happy and easy going most of the time. He has a great smile with one dimple, like his daddy. He has a glow worm that we gave him for Christmas that he loves and sleeps with and calls it his baby. He also loves his Nemo stuffed animal that he bought with grandma Seely's money at Disneyland. Last night he slept without a binky for the first time. He cried for about a half hour going to sleep, but other than that he did fine.
I took him for his first check up at the dentist and he did great. He even sat in the chair and did the xrays and everything. When they were cleaning his teeth, he loved the water and sucker thing. He kept saying, "Again!". And the girl just loved him and kept giving him drinks of water with it,which he could have done all day.
He's still dealing with a milk intolerance, but I think it's improving and I hope he'll grow out of it eventually.
People like Brigg. He's got a lovable, charming personality and it may result in him being pretty spoiled. I take no responsibility for that...I can't help it. :)


2 comments:
Thanks for sharing your slip n' slide with all of us! I'm glad you recorded him blowing out his candles. That was too cute. My kids just watched it three times.
What a cute little boy! I loved reading about his fun personality. I wish I could hear him tell his joke!
Post a Comment