Luke's first day of Preschool!
Luke has been SO excited to have his own school and it feels long overdue. He has a September birthday which makes him old in his class, so it seems like school should have started a while ago. This year, I am doing a "mom's preschool" with him and 5 other ladies nearby. I really enjoy doing this and think it's a good option for the 3 year old year (even though Luke will be 4 in a second). Next year, we'll hopefully be able to put him over with Teacher Jen like Sam did last year.
Anyway, I'm teaching these first 2 weeks to get a turn done before I have this baby. I thought Luke might think it was a bummer that he didn't go anywhere for his first few days of school, but he seems to be fine with it.
Yea, Luke!


2 comments:
He is so cute! Hey if he lived in California, he could go to kindergarten next year. The cutoff is in Dec? Can you believe that?
I don't think I've made a comment on here in forever but I've been reading. I just love Luke's no teeth smile, so cute. Our Luke started preschool this year as well and is loving it.
Good luck with the new little one on the way. You'll be a family of 6, crazy!
Post a Comment