Oh! I love how similar they all look! You make some cute babies friend!
cuuuuuuuttttteeeeeee! Make sure he's learned how to say my name by the time I get up there for the baby blessing. Your kids are smart, right?
You do make some cute babies! How precious. I still love my baby fresh out of a bath and she's 14 months!
Hannah, he's a doll! I love him! I can't believe how many kids you have! You popped all them out fast!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh! I love how similar they all look! You make some cute babies friend!
cuuuuuuuttttteeeeeee! Make sure he's learned how to say my name by the time I get up there for the baby blessing. Your kids are smart, right?
You do make some cute babies! How precious. I still love my baby fresh out of a bath and she's 14 months!
Hannah, he's a doll! I love him! I can't believe how many kids you have! You popped all them out fast!
Post a Comment