Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween

Gotta love Halloween.

The Jack-O-Lanterns...


















The Costumes...
This is the 3rd costume Sam wore this year. Transformer at school, batman at Macey's earlier today, and Venom tonight. 
Luke wore this when he was tiny too. 

All 3 boys have worn this skeleton. I think we got it handed down from cousin Jes....

...It always reminds me of the family of skeletons dancing around my parent's house and scaring Abby to death. If I remember right, she called out a warning to Caleb so that he wouldn't run into the skeletons as she had. Naturally.

The Trick or Treating
(even in the rain and cold)....



And, of course, the candy!


 Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Amberlin Gefrom said...

What a great Halloween...Love the sweet pea suit! and the cute boys!

Abby Watson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abby Watson said...

hahaha they all look sooo cute. I forgot about being scared to death by that skeleton family....what did I say to caleb? I can't remember.

Betsy said...

I remember! Abby was scared and yelled for Caleb, not as a warning, but for help. I'm pretty sure he was only 12 or so at the time which would have made Abby around 18, but she yelled for her younger brother anyway. So funny!!!!!

Julianne said...

Your boys are so dang adorable! And those candy expressions are priceless.