Friday, October 1, 2010

He's here!

He's here!



Dodge Morgan Andersen

Everything went great and we love our newest little boy!
More to come later...



16 comments:

Abby Watson said...

YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY he's soooo cute!

Stitchnmom said...

Congratulations you guys!!!

Andy Porter said...

I can't stand it!!! Look at his sweet face!!! I love how snuggly he looks all wrapped up like that. We are so happy for you guys!!

Michelle Merrill said...

Congratulations Hannah!!! I'm glad everything went well. Can't wait to hear more :)

Ashlee said...

Congratulations! What a doll- he looks so much like the other boys! Can't wait to hear more!

Sarah said...

I want to hold him! He's so cute! Yipee!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Awww wwww Congrats Hannah! He is beautiful

Lisa said...

Congrats! He's adorable! Glad everything went well.

R said...

I thought it might've happened when I saw s different car in the driveway.

Anonymous said...

Oh Congrats Hannah- he's so cute- I'm thrilled for you and your family.

katers said...

Yay! He's a cutie! Love the middle name. ;)

Chandra said...

Congrats to you and your family. Dodge is such a cute name!! Hope you all are doing well and I can't wait to hear more about the newest member of your family.

Unknown said...

congrats!!! and right before your due date. how nice:) hope recovery goes well.

Jon and Melissa said...

He looks sooo much like your family. He will fit right in. One syllable name too-perfect! So excited for your family. My brother's name is Morgan-I love it. I would love to help- I'll give you a call in a few days. Congrats!

Valerie said...

Congrats everyone! He looks so cute and cuddly. I love that he has hair! Zoey's jealous because I think Dodge has more hair than her!

Pokemon said...

Congrats, Congrats!