Thursday, October 14, 2010

If you birth it, they will come...


The boys brought presents to the hospital for Dodge....a binky, blanky and teddy bear.









Brigg suddenly looks like a teenager ever since Dodge was born. Seriously...when did he get so big?

 This boy has a lot of people around that love him.  I'm mad that I didn't get any pictures when my dad and Caleb came up here to see him or Abby and Kameron or my grandparents or even my Mom who was here for a while!  What's my deal?  Anyway, this is record that they were all here and we love and appreciate their support.  Also, looking at these pictures, I see how much Dodge has changed already!  This was from over a week ago.  I'll get a newer one up soon...

3 comments:

Abby Watson said...

He doesn't even look like that anymore! I like the picture of Brigg and Dodge, Brigg really does look gigantic!

Salem said...

So cute! Burke's family had 5 boys (before 2 girls and another boy...), and these hospital pics remind me of pics of all their boys at the hospital meeting their new little brother. ;) So much fun! Congrats!

Valerie said...

He is so precious and tiny. I wish I could hold him!