Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Luke is Four

This is late. Forgive me, Luke.  We had a baby shortly after this day and I didn't get a post up.  But, here it is...
Luke is Four!

He had his first friend party this year and he was so excited.  He knew right off that he wanted a pirate party, so that's what we did.  Here are some pictures of the party....

There was a treasure hunt where they followed clues.....

...to find the "treasure" buried in the rocks under the tampoline.

Luke was adorable opening his presents.

The pirate cake.


After blowing out the candles.

We got him a Buzz Lightyear costume and Kendall's dad got him a big 'ol Buzz Lightyear toy. We couldn't resist this picture....


We love our Luke.  He loves to collect things.  He's a smarty pants.  He's loving Preschool and soccer. He teaches us, by his example, to be charitable and selfless. Happy 4th!

4 comments:

Abby Watson said...

That pirate cake is AWESOME. I LOOOOOVEEEE the picture of him in the buzz light year box :). What a cutie. I love that whenever I tell Luke I love him he says "I love you too Abby".

Betsy said...

That's definitely the cutest buzz lightyear I have ever seen.

Valerie said...

You are amazing to pull this off after having a baby! I love that picture of Luke as Buzz Lightyear. BTW, don't buy Toy Story 3, we want to get that for you, since we have you this year for Christmas.

Andy Porter said...

Wait, who do I have for Christmas? Now you are stressing me out Val, I haven't even thought about that yet.

That picture with him in the box is THE BEST! Happy b-day LUKE!! He really can't be 4. Seriously, you might want to check your math.