Friday, December 31, 2010

After Christmas

After Christmas, Betsy and Russell drove into town with their kiddos.  We spent one night down and Joe and Andy's. We played a rousing game of charades that was hilarious! We found a Charades app that gave whole sentence scenarios to act out. And they were weird.  "Fly when you Fart" "You can talk to everyone else but you can't talk to God" "You purposefully lock your boss in the bathroom" Something about a panda. I can't remember the sentence, only what Abby looked like acting like a Panda.  Charades is always a blast and this was especially funny!   Betsy and fam then came up to our house and stayed a few more days.  We ran errands, we went to the Fun Park, we went sledding, we made and decorated gingerbread cookies.  Mostly, we did whatever while the kids played great together all day long.  I'm so glad they could come and our kids could spend some time together.  We miss them and are sad they're heading back home today. This is the only picture I have of that whole week...
Brigg with his Gingerbread cookie. 

1 comment:

Abby Watson said...

"Work only with Pandas" and I made a darn good panda. :)