Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Funnies

Remember last week when we were trying to redeem ourselves in our kid's eyes after we cancelled our Thanksgiving trip right in the middle of it?  Well, one thing we did was to camp out in the basement family room.  Kendall pulled out the mattress from the spare room, made up the couch for him and some extra cushions made Sam's bed. Fun!
I'm telling them "Goldilocks and the Three Bears" here. 


 I get a real kick out of this because of all the pictures I have as a baby where my siblings were trying to do all sorts of funny things with me (tie helium balloons to my arms and legs, put me in a little garbage cans and put on huge headphones, etc).  Dodge was on my bed and Sam and Luke were by him and cracking up.  I walk in to see what's going on and they say... "Look, Mom! We gave him weights!"

Bath time! Okay...should I not post this?  I can't resist!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the weights!!! And the cute bum!

Abby Watson said...

hahah that's cute. Dodge's 'cheeks' are adorable.

Andy Porter said...

That is the cutest little bummy ever. I totally love the pencil weights!