Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm a huge fan of Valentine's Day. Why? Because it is a reason to celebrate in the middle of the worst month of the year. I think Valentine's Day gets me through February.

This year, we made our own cards, which was really fun for everyone.  I saw this idea online somewhere last year.  It was super easy, so Sam and Luke could put their own suckers in after I cut the slits and then put a piece of tape on the back.  We gave them to grandparents and Primary/Nursery teachers and Sam and Luke brought them into school.





This morning, I made pink, heart shaped pancakes.  For dinner, we have plans for personal, heart shaped pizzas topped off by each person to their liking along with some pink soda and chocolate dipped strawberries for dessert.
Annoyed? Queasy?
What is Sam here?  Scared? Mad? 
He didn't get any pancakes, but he sure looked cute while his brothers ate theirs. 

Brigg was still sleeping when I took these pictures.  A rare 7:45 sleep in!  Now, if they could all do that on the same day.  A girl can dream...

Happy Valentine's Day!

7 comments:

Abby Watson said...

Oh my gosh! Those are the coolest valentines ever! What a great idea. Dodge is ADORABLE!

Page said...

We did the same Valentine's! That baby boy is SO cute!

Unknown said...

Festive! I love VDay too... totally agree about it making Feb. bearable. Cute ideas, and dinner sounds yummy! I'm glad your having Strawberries. I don't feel like its VDay unless strawberries are involved somehow!

Unknown said...

Oh... this is Ashlee by the way... I'm at work :)

stubz said...

We did those valentines last year and they were a big hit! I'm sure everyone loved yours - you took better pictures than I did ;o) We did a little different this year. Your boys are all so cute Hannah!

Unknown said...

love there valentines! They look like they really enjoyed a wonderful day!

Valerie said...

Ahhhhh! I want to hug your lil' one! He is so cute. I LOVE your V-day cards, they are SOOOO cute! I bet everyone loved getting those. I also like how Sammy's looks 3D the way it bunched up.