When do you celebrate a birthday on the 30th when the month doesn't have a 30th? 28 + 2?
He's 5 months. He's eaten baby oatmeal and bananas. He hated the oatmeal plain, but gobbles it up when there are bananas mixed in. He just started sleeping in his crib instead of the cradle by our bed. He hasn't rolled over yet, but gets to his side often. He sucks on his pointer and middle fingers a lot.
We love him lots.
Remember how Dodge just moved to his crib? At first, Sam was in that room too. I thought that would go okay, but Sam woke up every time that Dodge cried. He was tired and frustrated and had school in the morning. Also, I didn't feel like I could give Dodge a few minutes to settle back down because Sam would wake up. Anyway, I moved Sam's bed over to the room with Brigg and Luke. They all sleep fine together. This way, everyone gets adequate sleep. The room with a bunk bed plus another twin bed is a bit crowded, but I feel a lot of relief having things set up this way compared to the other. When Dodge is a little bigger and sleeping through the night, we can move things around.
Sam and Luke made it into Dodge's room before me when he woke up from a nap the other day....




4 comments:
I love the pictures of your boys in the crib with the baby. Jackson and Lacey loved to get in with Rachelle and make her smile and giggle. Its so sweet! What sweet boys!
sooooooooooooo cute!
Oh that is too sweet. I hope my boys will love our baby like that!
How tender! I love it when my kids love each other.
Post a Comment