I had a little bit of fun, too...in the morning, I told the boys that I was making them a yummy breakfast....eggs and bacon and sausage! They were all so excited. I went to the kitchen to prepare and called them to the table a bit later. I served them their plates....
April Fools! Ha ha. Sam and Luke laughed and laughed. But, you can see from the last picture that Brigg was not happy. :) He kept saying, "I want real food."
In other news, we had two beautiful, warm Spring days this week! We were able to cut back all the perennials, start raking up the grass, play lots, clean up the backyard, finally take the Christmas lights down and have some friends over to roast hot dogs and marshmallows. Then, it snowed again.
Also, Kendall and I got called to teach Nursery during the Sunday School hour. We still have our other callings (RS Teacher and Membership Clerk) and are excited to have some time back in Nursery.
I taught my last time for Luke's preschool last week. Next week is Spring Break for Sam, but we don't have any plans other than not having school. The following week we will be starting our art class with a bunch of kids from the neighborhood and Luke will start soccer in the evening. Sam opted to do Tee Ball this year and that starts in June.
Kendall is pushing through with his MBA....he has 3 weeks left of this class and then just 3 more classes after that!



1 comment:
Those April Fool's jokes are hilarious!!!! A snow boot instead of milk??? hahahahahaha. I love that Brigg was worried he wouldn't get any real food. Cool that you guys get to go in to nursery in addition to your other callings.
I wish I got a spring break.
Post a Comment