Art Exhibition Night
Each child came up so we could clap for them. I gave them each a little tote bag with their name on it filled with art supplies. They also gave their mom's their Geoegia O'Keefe flower painting (which I had put in frames that I collected from DI and painted) for Mother's day.
Kendall surprised me with some flowers and sweet sentiments at the end of the little program. Why is he wearing a tux, you ask? Scroll down a bit and I'll explain..... Kendall was our waiter! While we all perused the art on the walls and grabbed cookies and cupcakes from the treat table, he brought around bottled water to keep us hydrated. :) It was such a fun little touch and it was his idea! I loved it!
This was such a fun project for me! It was a lot of work. But, it was fun and I learned a ton. I would definitely do it again sometime. We're on to other things for right now, though....like scrubbing and cleaning and painting and clearing and loading and wiping and dusting and buying.....trying to get our house looking its best to put up for sale sometime soon.








9 comments:
I am so impressed! I wish I had a fun reason to learn who the heck Georgia O'Keefe is.
how cute are you.
This looks like SOOOO much fun! Everything looks great and legit. Kendall's tux and water idea was definitely critical to the coolness of the night. Good work Han!
Alright. You get mom-of-the-year award from me. What a cool thing Hannah! Seriously! I am sure that took an incredible amount of work, but what a neat memory those kids will have! Very, very cool. Please don't be offended if I shamelessly copy. Promise to give you credit ;)
Ashlee...it's so fun! You should totally do it! Remember, these were not my ideas though....pineapplepaintbrush.com. If you end up doing it, though, let me know if you have any questions. Fun!
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! That is the coolest thing ever!!!
You are too cool Hannah--and you're looking skinny too. I love it all and am trying to muster the energy for it!
What a great idea and you look so pretty too. Really, I need to learn from you and do cool things like that with my kids. Does having art constantly covering all the walls in my house count? :)
Great job Hannah! And whaaat? Are you moving? Where are you moving? When are you moving? I need details!
Post a Comment