Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lincoln Logs

We checked out some Lincoln Logs from the Family Resource Center.  I tried to build a cabin with the boys and it didn't turn out so great.  I told them to wait until Daddy was home....he'd know how to build some cool stuff with them.  And he did....



An awesome house. Multilevel with peaked roofs. I couldn't figure out how to do that. 


There's a guy jumping on the trampoline up top there.  A fire pit to the right of that.  Another guy in a sandbox in the middle. A little squaty guy on a teeter totter. And a garden, bottom right.

Dads are the best. 


3 comments:

Andy Porter said...

You can check things out like that from your community center? That's so cool! How fun!

Ben Porter said...

My friend has a cat named Lincoln. They never have to check out lincoln logs, they find 'em in the sand box. Sorry. When I try to build with the kids, the structure either gets knocked down before it's done, or is used as a gun - even if it's obviously a log cabin.

Tyler and Lisa said...

My boys love lincoln logs! Daddy can always make them better! By the way....coffee table is really cute!