Remember when I ran the Thanksgiving Point Half Marathon? Well, in our packet they gave us some wrist bands that got us into the Dinosaur Museum. So, we went. I put Dodge in my Baby Bjorn.
The boys had all kinds of fun. Brigg and Luke pretended to be dinosaurs coming out of the cave...
They loved the bones, but we can never get a picture that's not silly...
See?
Cool picture in front of a big mirror wall. Even if my eyes are weird.
They love the water/sand area where you can dig around....
Even Dodge....
Good scared faces, huh?
At some point, I turned Dodge around in the carrier and he fell asleep. Look at those lips. And those cheeks.
Digging in the sand for bones is always fun...
We went to a little play place with a bunch of blow up things too. But we have no pictures. Then, we stayed at a hotel for one night.
This was a fun tiny little vacation. We take them however we can get them these days.
Totally off subject.
I wish I could capture Brigg in a picture. He is so funny and cute and clever and silly and I just can't explain it or ever capture it. But, this picture kinda gets it....












1 comment:
I bet life is so busy with Kendall going to school. It's tough, I'm sure, but you'll get through it and someday it will just be a distant memory. That's how I feel when I think about Ben going to school. Life was so hard, but now as I think about it, I am so happy we did it!
Post a Comment