Wow. Didn't he just turn 8 months? Here is Dodge.
9 months old.
![]() |
| He smiles really huge sometimes. |
![]() |
| Sometimes he can be serious. |
![]() |
| And sometimes he has this adorable little flat smile. |
As you saw yesterday, he is officially crawling. He loves it. And while I'm glad that he's learning and developing, the crawling stage is a lot more work for me. He was 15 pounds even at his check up and has officially dropped off the bottom of the curve. We were holding strong at 1%, but we lost it. I don't know why. He eats great. I really thought he must have increased, but I was wrong. Because he is thriving in every other way and has a healthy appetite and all, the doctor says let's not worry about it too much. Just get him as many calories as possible to keep him growing. Little guy.
His poofy little mohawk continues to get comments. I love it.
And I love him.



1 comment:
That flat mouth smile is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. I love him. See you tonight!
Post a Comment