Thanks for all your comments, emails, texts and prayers. Dodge's surgery went well. He is in some pain, but I'm keeping him dosed up on meds to help with that. It's a big ordeal to change his diaper right now....Neosporin, Vaseline, gauze, keep his hands off and all while he's screaming and kicking. No fun. For him or me. But, he should feel a lot better in just a few days. Everyone at Primary Children's was great. I'm just so glad to have this over with and continue to pray that the healing will be fast and smooth.
 |
| So cute in his little hospital clothes. Completely oblivious to what is awaiting him! |
 |
| My mom stayed with us too. Thanks! |
 |
Cute picture, eh? It's the only "after" picture I have. He was all puffy from the IV fluids when I went to him after the surgery was over. He was very drugged and alternated between totally asleep and then totally screaming. Though, his voice was a bit hoarse from the breathing tube that he had during surgery.
|
8 comments:
So glad it went well for you guys. That is nice your mom was there with you. He looks darling in his little hospital stuff!
That hospital clothes pictures is A.Dorable!!!!!! He is such a cutie!
glad to hear he's doing well. Surgery on little kids is hard, especially on the parents. Your mom must be a big help.
I guess I am so clueless and out of the loop! I hope he is doing fine. He looked super cute in his hospital outfit. Can't wait to see you guys soon!
I'm glad everything went well and that mom was there. He's too cute in those clothes!
So glad to hear it all went well. I hope the recovery goes fast and just as well! He is such a cute happy little guy.
I'm so glad it's over and done with!! He is so darling.
I am so glad he is okay!! He is so adorable...I just want to cuddle him. Hope he has a quick recovery. :-)
Post a Comment