Kendall and I just celebrated our 7 year anniversary! Kendall's dad and step mom came over and watched ALL the kids for us (even Dodge!). Kendall had planned a date for us and guess what we did?
We went golfing!!
I have been to a driving range and to putt-putt plenty of times, but I have never played a real game of golf and it was so fun! We got a golf cart which, to me, was at least half the fun. It was so fun to drive those carts all around the hills and fields. We went to Sherwood Hills golf course in the canyon and it was beautiful.
 |
| Fore! |
 |
| We are both awesome golfers. We're thinking of going on the road with it. I think we could make some money. |
 |
| My first divot! |
 |
| What a handsome view! |
 |
| Can you see the little head poking out of the hole in the ground to the right of the tree? One section of the course was full of all these little critters. They were cute and fun to watch run around and retreat into their holes. |
 |
| We also saw this guy running around. |
 |
| I'm sure I was a few strokes under par at this point. |
 |
| And this is the same ball Kendall started with, for sure. |
Such a fun anniversary date!! Spending the afternoon alone with Kendall was a blast and very needed. There's no one else I would've rather been with. Because that would have been weird to celebrate our anniversary with someone else. :)
4 comments:
Wow! 7 years!! How cool! Happy Anniversary! Good job on your golfing skills:)
hahahaha yeah that would be weird. I think the golf cart would be ALL the fun!
Happy Anniversary!
Great form, both of you! Congrats on 7 years!
Post a Comment